To starting a WordPress blog, you need to install WordPress on your hosting. Here is how you to install WordPress using Fantastico method in 2 minutes. Though there are many ways to install WordPress in any hosting but Fantastico is one of the quick and easiest way to installing WordPress on your server. Some of the most popular way to installing WordPress, are Fantastico installation, Manual installation of WordPress, Quick Install and Softaculous installation. Now, let’s start learn How to install WordPress using Fantastico.
Most of the Hosting providers must provide an option to Install WordPress using Fantastico on your server. No doubt, Installing WordPress using Fantastico method is the easiest way to get started with WordPress and you will get your site live within 10 minutes. If you are new to WordPress and want to install wordpress in your hosting server, Fantastico is the best choice for you. Follow the instructions given below to install Hostgator using Fantastico on your Hosting server.
Installing WordPress Using Fantastico
Here is the step by step guide on How to install WordPress using Fantastico on your Hosting server. Follow the instructions below.
You may also like to read about How to install WordPress manually
Step 1. Navigate To Fantastico
- Log into cPanel of your Hosting account.
- Navigate to Fantastico De Luxe under Software/Service and click on it. Check picture below.
- Now a new page will be open Here you need to click on WordPress on left side. See the picture.
- Now click on “New Installation” like the below picture.
Step 2. Fill The Details Of Your Domain
- A page will be open, where you need to fill some details. See the picture below.
- Select the domain you want to install WordPress.
- Select the location where you want to Install wordpress. You have two option Root of the directory or under sub domain. Check the example.
Root Directory: http://www.techclause.comSub Directory: http://www.techclause.com/blog
- Now fill the required fields such as Username, Password, Email ID and Site Name.
Step 3. Install WordPress Using Fantastico
- Now Click on Install WordPress button.
- A confirmation page will appears, Then click on “Finish Installation Button”.
- A final page will open, that will ask you for an Email ID to send your installation details.
- If you want wordpress details in your email, put your email here and click on send E-mail button, Otherwise, click on Back to WordPress overview.
- Cheers! You have done. You have successfully installed WordPress using Fantastico.
- A page will appear that say, Installation details sent to Email id that you have provided.
That’s all. Now login to your new WordPress blog using http://www.yoursite.com/wp-adminand start blogging.
I have shared one of the easiest way to install WordPress on your server using Fantastico. If you still face any issue regarding WordPress installation using Fatastico. Feel free to ask me via comment box below.