Are you frequently encountering the Diablo 4 error code 30008 while trying to start the game? Of course, error 300008 in Diablo 4 prevents you from logging into the game. While waiting in the queue, you might have seen the error in Diablo 4 this way: “Your request timed out. Please try again (Error Code 30008)”.
To fix the Diablo 4 error code 300008-
- Adjust the DNS server.
- See your NAT type.
- Repair the game files.
- Turn off the Firewall.
- Contact the Blizzard support team.
Diablo 4 Error Code 30008- Causes Of This Issue
The moment you see the notification: ‘there was an error in Diablo 4’, it immediately leaves you frustrated. But, you see, there can’t be only one single reason for the Diablo 4 error code 30008.
Also, one reason for the error code 30008 can be related to the other. Here are some of the common causes of the Diablo 4 error code 30008.
- The settings of your device’s DNS server can be one cause of this the error code 30008 in Diablo 4.
- There may be some issues with the NAT type in your network connection. This can also be a cause of the Diablo 4 error code 30008.
- An enabled Antivirus or Firewall can prevent you from playing Diablo 4 by showing the error code 30008.
- Some corrupted and outdated game files can also cause the error code 30008 in Diablo 4.
Easy Fixing Steps For Error Code 30008 In Diablo 4
Adjust The DNS Server
- Launch the Control Panel Window on your device.
- Move toward the option ‘Network & Internet’. Choose the ‘Network & Sharing Center’ button. Then select ‘Change Adapter Settings’.
- Right-click on ‘Network Adapter’. Choose Ethernet or WiFi.
- Now, choose Properties.
- Go to the Networking Tab. Choose IPv6 or Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Go to properties and select Advanced. Move to the DNS tab.
- Delete the already-existing DNS servers.
- Now, go to the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ option.
- If you are on the IPv6 protocol, write 2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860::8844.
- If you are on the IPv4 protocol, write 22.214.171.124 and 8.8..4.4.
See Your NAT Type
- Launch the Start menu and go to Gaming.
- Now choose the Xbox Networking tab.
- If the NAT type is restricted, set it to ‘Open’.
Repair The Game Files
- Launch Battle.net from the Taskbar.
- Choose Diablo 4.
- Now, select the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Choose the ‘Scan and Repair’ option.
- Finally, select ‘Begin Scan’.
Turn Off The Firewall
- Launch the Control panel.
- Go to ‘System and Security’.
- Choose the Windows Defender Firewall option.
- Finally, turn off the Firewall.
Contact The Blizzard Support Team
In case, none of these above-said fixes will resolve the Diablo 4 error code 30008, you will have to talk to the Blizzard Support Team.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q1. What is the authentication error in Diablo 4?
Ans: Diablo 4 authentication error indicates that the game client can’t verify, recognize, or authenticate the Blizzard account of a user when the person is about to start the game. Of course, the Diablo 4 authentication error does not let players start the game or play it either.
Q2. How do I overcome authentication errors?
Ans: You can use multiple troubleshooting steps to overcome authentication errors in Diablo 4.
- Restart the device.
- Enable the ‘Airplane Mode’.Then disable it.
- Update Diablo 4.
- See the server status.
- Adjust the DNS server.
You May Also Like:
- Fix The Amazon Error Code 7031 With Easy Steps
- Easy Fixes For Paramount Plus Error Code 4200
- Simple Fixes For The Disney Plus Error Code 83