Most of the users complain about a severe failure in the boot-up speed. The launcher is correlated with the programs and services that are loaded during the boot process. Even, the pre-startup applications are also appeared along with the Windows Startup program. Evey services take a couple of minutes to launch on your system.
Among them, the Intel Delayed launcher is an in-built service that makes the entire process too lengthy. Let’s have a look at what Delayed Launcher is in Startup. Is there any significance in the program launching period? Have patience and seat relax. We are going to discuss here it its advantages and drawbacks along with prevention procedures.
A Brief On Intel Delayed Launcher- What Is “It”?
The Delayed launcher is an application program of Intel and is an in-turn feature of the Intel Rapid Storage technology. It mainly runs faster on your drive as a single SATA or multiple RAID storage device. This Intel launcher depends on the Rapid Recover Technology that provides data safety.
However, the technologies prevent data loss issues in case of driver failure. It even, it works on array storage technology that promises a high speed of driver access. Read about Netflix for free
What “Iastoriconlaunch.Exe” Actually Is?
Most of the users have the wrong concept on Intel launcher executable file. Many people think that it is a particular type of malware program that destroys confidential data. But, continuous research on this app launching program helps to know what is really it? What are the functionalities of it?
Actually, it follows system recovery technology that allows the users to access before data corruption is made by the malware. Thus, this executable file plays a crucial role at the time of booking. If it is enabled, then it gives you a warning during the booting process.
The only drawback is that it minimizes the booting speed by taking too much time to load the applications in order. But, the iastoriconlaunch.exe delayed launcher is absolutely perfect for the system where the antivirus is not loaded yet.
Do you The Working Principle Of Delayed Launcher Work?
It is a startup application that is the most significant part of Intel Rapid Recovery technology. When a user logs into Windows, then it actually delays the Windows OS Startup. This Windows service is based on Rapid Recovery Technology (RRT) and take a backup of data from the hard disk recovery section and makes the entire Windows loading process delay.
When starting Windows loads, the “IAStorIconLaunch.exe” is started to run automatically and wastes about 30-60 seconds of every time boot.
Do You Want To Disable The Intel Delayed Launcher?- Is It Safe For Your PC?
When you are trying to improve the booting time, then it is asked to disable the Intel Delayed launcher first. Though it is the smart way to enhance the booting performance, it is quite harmful to your PC health. Moreover, Delayed Launcher Intel Startup also hampers the CPU cycles and makes the latency time longer than its usual time. Therefore, your system takes a little bit of extra time to launch any program and application software.
Even, it has been seen that this app launcher has more negative impacts than its positive influences. But, how much is your computer safe after uninstalling it? This launcher keeps your system virus-free and prevents the dangerous malware attack confidently. So, it is only recommended if powerful antivirus software is previously installed on your PC.
How To Get Rid Of The Intel Delayed Intel Launcher Issue with Easy-Peasy Tips:
There are various methods available to turn off this feature permanently. But, the resolving method is quite different in the case of Windows 7 and for the Windows 8/10 users. So, please follow the steps carefully and disable them easily.
Solution 1: Turn Off Intel Delayed Launcher From Startup
For Windows 7 users, it is the easiest way but one of the ideal methods to avoid this annoying issue. However, you can re-enable this feature at any time by this same process. Before going to start the process, make sure that your system is free from malware attacks.
Otherwise, install an upgraded version of an anti-malware and protect your PC. If you have already installed the antivirus software, then you can ignore it and continue with the following steps.
- First, press the Windows and R key together from the keyboard and launch the Run dialog box.
- Now, type “MSConfig” and open the System Configuration window by pressing the OK button.
- Scroll down until you locate the menu “Intel Rapid Technology” in the list of the newly opened window.
- After that, remove the tick by clicking on this menu option. And confirm the step by clicking the Apply button.
- Next, hit the OK button and complete the ultimate process.
- Finally, reboot the system in normal mode and see the improvements in the booting sector.
Solution 2: Remove The Intel Delayed Launcher From Task Manager
This technical solution is applicable for Windows 8 or its upgraded Windows version. It plays an amazing role in the Delayed Launcher Windows 10 Startup problem. So, try out with the steps given below and resolve the problem by yourself.
- Right-click on the Taskbar and choose the Task Manager from the pop-up menu. You can use the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Esc to hit directly on it.
- You will find a dialog box with several menu items. Tap on the More Details option to get the hidden menu.
- Here, click on the Startup tab and get another window with Windows enabled services. Locate the Delayed Launcher section and tap on it.
- After that, follow the Startup impact of the Intel launcher, and it is generally shows a high value.
- Now, you will see a Disable button at the lower right corner of the screen. Tap on it and press OK to confirm the taken step.
- At last, restart the PC and check the booting speed along with the overall system performance.
In this context, we have explained the problems with the Delayed Launcher Intel Startup and its solutions. We have seen that this feature creates a valuable impact on your system. It affects booting performance and lags the CPU cycles as well.
Though it keeps your PC away from viruses, it is an annoying issue by the users for its device slugging feature. However, you might think twice while you are deciding to remove or permanently delete it from your computer.
- Reasons And Easy Fixes For The D4 Error Code 316719
- Simple Fixes For The Disney Plus Error Code 83
- Simple Fixes For Error Code 403 On Roblox