Lots of comment i saw on my friend post regarding How to transfer money from IDBI bank? Finally , i decided to write on this to sort out this issue more easily because they don’t know the process to transfer money from IDBI bank. After few searches, i found two method for transferring money through IDBI bank. One is Transfer Money from IDBI Net banking to other Bank Account and another is transfer money through upi enabled app. So, i recommend you to read this article.
There are two methods that i already discussed that what are they in brief. Let me go ahead, for knowing how you able to transfer money from IDBI bank in a easy manner. Firstly, i am discussing how you transfer Money from IDBI Net banking to other Bank Account.
How to transfer Money from IDBI Net banking to other Bank Account?
In modern era, Internet is became an indispensable part of our daily routine. Internet made banking more easy. Like several different banks in india, idbi too gives internet banking facilities like imparting whole account information, online invoice bills and additionally the transfer of cash to different banks with the help of the device, right from your house or office.
ahhhhhhh….! I think i’m wasting your time by sharing that knowledge that you already knowns. By don’t wasting your time. Follow step by step that is enlisted below.
- First of all, you have to register and login for IDBI net banking, which can be done easily online. The registration form can be downloaded from the official website of the bank, download form now. The form needs to be filled and submitted to a local branch for applying for online net banking, along with an identity proof such as, pan card, passport, voter card or driving license.
- After completing these formalities, you will get a mail from the bank, disclosing your customer ID. In this way, you become eligible for accessing the net banking services of IDBI.
- You have to first login to your internet banking account using your Customer ID and secret password from here -> http://www.idbi.com/idbi-bank-internet-banking.asp.
- As you open your net account, you can view the “Transfers” tab on the page top and you have to click the ‘start‘ button to go ahead with the process of money transfer.
- You get the options of self account transfer in IDBI, electronic fund transfer in IDBI, third party transfer in IDBI, IMPS transfer in IDBI and national electronic fund transfer (NEFT).Use IMPS to transfer money instantly, process is same. In our case, you need to click on the ‘National Electronic Fund transfer‘ option. Now click on ‘Make Payment to registered NEFT Beneficiary‘ from ‘select your option‘.
- From list of beneficiaries, select beneficiary whom you want to send money and click ‘Make hot Payment‘. If you have not added any beneficiary, read article ‘how to add beneficiary in IDBI bank‘.
- Details about the account where you need to make the transfer of money, account number and beneficiary name to which the amount is to be transferred and also the amount to be remitted to that account will be shown in screen. Now enter payment amount, select debit account (its your account) and remark anything, then Click on the ‘pay‘ button.
- After that, you will need to re enter your user ID as well as password to make sure that the transaction is genuine and has been confirmed by the true user.
- Click the ‘confirm‘ button and this will get the transfer of money done, with successful completion of the transaction. Finally, it is safe to make a note of the transaction ID so that you can use it for future references.
Through this you able to Transfer Money from IDBI Net banking to other Bank Account. You can use Internet Banking, ATMs or our branches for transferring money across the country. The only information you need to know is the 16-digit card number of the transferee. To carry out a transfer, simply log on to IDBI Bank’s Internet Banking at www.idbi.com, or visit the nearest IDBI Bank ATM or branch and transfer the required amount. The money is directly credited into the recipient’s card, no matter where he is.
How to transfer money through upi enabled app?
PayWiz is the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) Mobile Application of IDBI Bank that can be downloaded and used by a customer of any UPI participating bank. It comes with a host of features which allows you to go cashless for your day to day transactions.
>>click here for download link of Paywiz app<<
Some of the unique features of PayWiz are highlighted below –
- Multiple Bank Accounts Linkage and Access
Link and access all your eligible bank accounts maintained with IDBI Bank or any other bank participating in UPI and make payments or collect monies directly from/ into these Bank accounts.
- Send Money
Send money using VPA / Account number & IFSC / QR Code of the beneficiary.
- Collect Money
Send Request / Reminders for collection of Money to your contacts.
- Merchant Payment
Make payments to “PayWiz” merchants using latest QR Code based technology.
- Safe and Secure Payment
Experience worry free real time, one-click payment. “PayWiz” is a NPCI certified UPI Application and adheres to safety and security guidelines issued by NPCI from time to time.
- View Transaction status
View transaction status of all the transactions carried out through the APP and raise a dispute for suspect transactions.
- Anytime Access
Get Access to your accounts and make payments on 24×7 including on all public and bank holidays.
There is also another way to transfer money from Idbi bank from Bhim app. Read this How to use bhim app? Even, i’m also using this app for transactions. This app doesn’t require internet banking.