Run the troubleshooters for Bluetooth, Playing audio, and hardware and devices to resolve TOZO Bluetooth audio difficulties on Windows 11.
After that, unplug any unnecessary devices and update your version of windows, drivers, and applications.
Go to advanced settings and turn off hands-free telephony if the problem continues.
Many people are now turning to headsets to use with their computers because they are hands-free and convenient.
The only problem with headsets is that they can cause problems if they don’t work correctly or you don’t know how to use them correctly.
Many people have had issues with their TOZO T12 earbuds, but luckily, these problems can be fixed easily when you know how to fix them and the reason behind the problem in the first place.
What to Do If TOZO Earbuds Aren’t Working on Windows 11
1)Look Into Your Earbuds
Make sure your earbuds are functioning correctly. Check if the problem still exists by pairing them with another device. If it’s gone, your computer must be the source of the issue. However, if your earphones won’t function with other devices, this could be a sign of a hardware issue. Verify that your earbuds are in working order and check the battery level.
2)Start the troubleshooters for Bluetooth and audio
You can use the built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter in Windows 11 to automatically fix common Bluetooth issues.
3)Turn off Avrcp Transport
If the problem continues, open the Device Manager and remove the Avrcp Transport entry.
4)Install Windows 10 instead
Roll back to Windows 10 if not being able to use your TOZO earphones is a serious problem for you. You have a 10-day window in which to do it. If it has been more than ten days since you upgraded your system, download Windows 10 from the official Microsoft website, then reinstall the operating system.
If This Doesn’t Work, Try Reconnecting Your Earbuds By Following These Steps:
a) Remove the USB cord from both ends of the cable.
b) Insert one end of the USB cord into your computer’s USB port (don’t plug it in yet).
c) Take one end of the cable and insert it into one side of the earbud. Now take another end of the cable and insert it into the other side of the earbud.
Plug the cable back into your computer and wait for the light on your computer to turn green.
You should now be able to use your TOZO T12 earbuds again! It’s time to get your groove on!
Steps To Fix TOZO T12 With Windows 11
1. Open the control panel and go to Hardware and Sound.
2. Find your TOZO t12 earbuds under Devices and Printers and right-click them.
3. Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Driver tab and then select Update Driver.
5. Follow the prompts to update your driver software.
6. Restart your computer if prompted to do so.
7. After restarting, check for new updates by clicking Check for Updates in the pop-up window that appears when you plug in your earbuds or wait until Windows checks for updates automatically after a few minutes of inactivity.
8. Your drivers should now be up to date!
9. Plug in your earbuds and make sure they are working properly before using them again.
10. If all is well, delete old drivers by following steps one through five above but instead of selecting Update Driver, select Uninstall this device.
How To Turn Off TOZO Earbuds / TOZO Earbuds Manual
If you’re having trouble with your TOZO T12 earbuds, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure that the earbuds are turned off. To do this, press and hold the power button for three seconds.
Next, check the connection between the earbuds and your device. If they’re not properly connected, try reconnecting them.
Hold down the power button on one of the earbuds while it’s still in your ear, and hold down the other power button while it’s in your hand.
When both lights turn green, release both buttons.
If they don’t turn green or if one of them flashes red, try connecting to another device.
Why Won’t My TOZO Earbuds Connect With My Laptop?
If you’re having trouble connecting your TOZO earbuds to your laptop, there are a few things you can try:
1. Ensure that your earbuds are charged and that the charging port is clear of debris.
2. Try restarting your laptop and then connecting your earbuds. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your earbuds by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
3. If all else fails, update your device’s Bluetooth drivers by going to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > right-click on Bluetooth and select Update Driver Software.
How do I connect earbuds to Windows 11?
You can try a few things if you’re having trouble connecting your TOZO T12 earbuds to your Windows 11 computer.
First, ensure that your earbuds are charged and that you use the correct charging cable.
Next, try resetting your earbuds by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. If that doesn’t work, try connecting your earbuds to a different USB port on your computer.
You can also check to see if any updates have been installed recently. If none of these solutions works, contact TOZO support, and they’ll be happy to help you out!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Do TOZO earbuds work with Windows 11?
If you recently upgraded to Windows 11 and ran into this issue with your TOZO T6 or T12 headphones, you’re not the only one. Many people have reported having this problem soon after updating to the most recent OS version on their devices.
Q.2 Do TOZO earbuds work with a PC?
Yes, provided the computer has Bluetooth. With my Windows laptop, they function. Prior to attempting to pair them with your PC, make sure to unpair them from your phone or other devices.
If you’re having trouble with your TOZO T12 earbuds and Windows 11, there are a few things you can try:
1. Make sure that the earbuds are firmly inserted into the charging case.
2. Check to see if the charging case is connected correctly to a power source. If the charging case is not working, try resetting it by pressing and holding the button for three seconds.
3. If none of these solutions works, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance
Check More Posts :