Chrome has a common feature to save your usernames and passwords whenever you visit and login a website. Every time you login with new username and password, chrome ask’s you to save them into your browser’s. In some cases chrome stop’s asking you to save these passwords. So! in that case “How to save password in chrome when not asked ?” this is what we’re going to teach you in this article. Okay, now without wasting our time let’s see how to do it.
How to save password in chrome when not asked
Below I’m going to show you a quick step by step tutorial to save password in chrome when not asked. Just follow these simple steps and get help from the images to better understand the steps.
- First of all login to the website you want to save the password for.
- Once you are logged in, look into the top right corner of your chrome window. There you will see a small key icon. Click on it.
- Now you will be prompted by chrome to save your password to chrome.
- Click Save button and you are done.
If you want to view the saved passwords in your chrome you can follow below steps.
How to View and Manage Passwords in chrome ?
- Type chrome://settings in your chrome address bar and hit enter.
- Scroll down and click Advance settings.
- Now Click Manage passwords.
- Here, you will get a list of saved passwords in your chrome browser. Click Show in front of the username and website name you want to see the passwords, enter your computer password and you will be able to view the saved password.
If you still have any query about this article, you can feel free to comment below. You can also read my another article about How to lock your chrome to protect your data or How to speed up your chrome browser.