In this article you will learn about How to view saved WIFI passwords on Android devices in 2019. If you are using a wifi password who’s password you don’t know or have forgotten, You will want to view the saved password on your android phone.
Android devices are very secured, Even if you have too many passwords saved in your phone, it will be very hard to view your stored password. Android passwords are stored in their internal memory. In this article we are going to provide you two main methods to get view your saved wifi passwords on android devices.
How To View Saved Wifi Passwords In Android
You may also like to read about spotify premium apk and Best facebook autolikers
Method 1: Using Wifi Password Recovery tool (Root Required).
Wifi Password Recovery tool requires the root access from your device to recover your saved passwords on Android. You can use this handy tool to get all your saved wifi passwords back.
Features of Wifi password Recovery tool
- You can Share your password’s via Email/SMS
- You can Show the QR Code to another device. So that you can scan and access the network.
- List, Restore and backup all your saved wifi passwords on device.
- You can copy your wifi password to the clipboard and paste it anywhere else.
Steps to Use Wifi Password Recovery Tool
- Download the Wifi Password Recovery tool app on your rooted Android mobile from the play store.
- Now Install the Wifi password Recovery tool and grant the Root Permissions.
- Now you will be able to see all your saved wifi passwords listed with their SSID as well as Pass. tap on the network and then select Copy password to clipboard to copy the password into your clipboard.
Now you are done! This method is the easiest method to see your saved password on your android phone, but make sure you have the root access for it.
Method 2: Using File Managers app (No Root required):
First of all you need to have a file manager, that provide you with read access to the root folder of your device. If your current File explorer is not giving you such permissions, you can install Root Explorer app, that provides super user permissions.
- Go to data/misc/wifi folder, & open the file named wpa_supplicant.conf with any txt or html viewer.
- Now you will be able to see the SSID and Passwords there.
That’s it, Thank’s for reading my article about How to View saved wifi passwords on android in 2019. If you have more question’s or quires about the process above, you can feel free to ask me anything in the comment section below.