Being a Discord user, you might be wondering of how to change the color of your name on Discord? Well, just like other social media platforms, Discord has also gained a good number of traffic on its platform. Not being complicated at all, nowadays, more people are attracted by the Discord app.
Now, when there is a huge number of people on a certain app, you must specify their roles and actions. If you add colors to the names of the particular members, they can be recognized easily. But, the colors of the names entirely depend upon the role you have given to the members.
So, do you want to change the color of your name on the Discord application? Wondering how to do that? Don’t worry! I have a solution here. In this article, I will tell you how to change the color of your name on Discord.
How To Add Color Roles In Discord- A Comprehensive Guide
Now, you have to keep in mind that you need to be an admin of a server if you want to change the color of your name on the Discord app. The process of replacing the color of a username on Discord is quite simple.
Do you access your Discord server from your mobile device? Don’t worry. You can change the username color from your mobile as well.
So, how to change username color on Discord mobile? Here is the answer.
- As for the first step, you should move to the server of your Discord app.
- Now, you must choose the 3 dots.
- Here, you will arrive at the settings of the server.
- In this particular window, you need to go to the option Settings.
- Now, select the option Roles.
- After that, you should search for the plus (+) icon.
- When you choose this plus icon, you will be able to add a new role.
- Now, in the role name column, you need to type a name.
- Choose a color for that particular name. Save your changes.
- After assigning the role, you should move to Server settings again.
- Select the options members.
- After that, select your name as a member.
- Select a role for you.
- Check the finish box. Thus the username color will be changed.
Changing Colors By Ranking System On The Discord Application- How To Do It
Among all the features of Discord, changing colors by the ranking system is a popular one. With the ranking system, you will be able to replace the color of the names as you will be able to change your personal rank on the server. Here is the process.
- At first, open your Discord application.
- Now, you should move to the left section of the screen of the Discord app.
- After that, you have to make a right-click on the Server name.
- Select the server Settings option.
- After that, you should go to the option Roles.
- Search for your role and select your role.
- You can witness the name of the role at the right section of the app.
- Choose any color under the color option.
- When your rank will increase, the color of the name changes automatically.
Ways For Setting Discord Role Color Priority
- Go to the Discord Server.
- Choose the role option.
- After that, you need to set the roles by their orders by dragging them. In this way, you will be set the Discord role color priority.
How To Use Discord Name Color Bot
Color Chan is the Discolor name color bot that you can use.
- Add Color Chan to Discord.
- Now, you have to open the Discord app and the Discord server.
- Wait until the Color Chan is active.
- Open the color bot.
- Type ‘color=color name’. (here, you need to write your name as a color)
- In this way, the Color Chan will change the color of the name.
Note: You will not be able to add a Discord rainbow role with a color bot or manually for yourself or any other member as the Discord rainbow’s name is not available.
Discord Name Color Meaning
In this section, I will tell you about Discord’s name colors meaning. The roles you add for the members of the Discord server define their actions. So, every role and every color regarding the role has some specific meaning.
When you are given roles on Discord, you can mute someone from a voice channel, you can delete messages and do so many things.
For example, when you have a red name in Discord, it means that this member is currently active in the server of Discord so often. This member can talk with others by chatting, but he or she does not own any other privileges.
Discord Name Color Codes
Here, you will find out all the color codes of Discord. Let’s check out.
|Color Name||Color Code|
|Dark but not black||#2C2F33|
|Not Quite Black||#23272A|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I change my name color on Discord?
Here is the ways by which you will be able to change your name color on Discord. See below.
- At first, you must launch your Discord app.
- After that, you have to go to the menu at the right section.
- Now, search for the names of all members.
- Find out your name from the list.
- Make a right-click on your name.
- Select the Role button.
- Choose a Role for you.
- After that, your name color will be replaced on Discord.
2. Can you change the color of your Discord?
Now, you can obviously change the color of the Discord application. For that, you need to change the theme of Discord. Here are the ways.
- Move to the lower section of Discord and select the Gear button.
- After that, you need to choose the Appearance Settings of Discord.
- Now, you should opt to select the option /Appearance.
- A list of themes will be seen. Choose according to your choice. This will change the Discord color.
To Finish It Up
So, here I have discussed everything about the ways by which you can change the name color on the Discord app.
but, you need to make sure that you are equipped with administrative privileges if you are about to change the color of usernames on Discord. Giving different colors to different names on Discord specifies everyone’s role and action.
Read More:-How To Return Spectrum Equipment